Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith Begins 'Manny Chapter' With Bare-Knuckle Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith Begins 'Manny Chapter' With Bare-Knuckle Debut

By Thomas Gerbasi - Blame Manny Pacquiao. It wouldn't be fair to say Ishe Smith was content in his retirement from boxing following a February loss to Erickson Lubin, but the former junior middleweight world champion had moved on and was doing all the things necessary to avoid making a comeback. "I hadn...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Longtime Manny hater now wants to be like him lol.

Dude was just on Twitter accusing Pac of being on PEDs for the Mattysse, Broner & Thurman fights lol

Comment

Discipline & Hardwork plus Passion in Boxing are required to last long like Pacman amigos.

Comment

Bare knuckle grudge match with the Latin Fake Sergio Mora would still be mildly interesting.

Comment

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this bare knuckle garbage is for has beens and no-hopers

Comment

Hate to see Ishe Smith have to do this for money. Be a trainer don't damage yourself even more...

Comment

Was less than mediocre in boxing, maybe BKF is his calling

Comment

What are guys like Ishe and Pauly doing in this classless league. Ishe has a family. There are so many other ways to continue a career.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                  What are guys like Ishe and Pauly doing in this classless league. Ishe has a family. There are so many other ways to continue a career.
                  Idk if its classless. I think its just a new sport, but yea idk how this is Ishe's best option right now. They must be paying good cuz one would think if they are paying equal or less than boxing is you just keep boxing cuz the devil you know & blah blah blah.

Comment

The style of Ishe Smith isn't working in BKF. They clearly value the aggressor even more so than we see in boxing and Ishe is going to try to just make the fight ugly and throw single shots. Even if he lands the better blows, he won't be getting the rounds off the judges.

Comment

Working...
                    X