Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia vs. Avery Sparrow, Jaime Munguia - Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia vs. Avery Sparrow, Jaime Munguia - Presser

Ryan Garcia, Sparrow Press Conference Photos Gallery - LOS ANGELES, CALIF. - Jaime Munguia (33-0, 26 KOs) of Tijuana, Mexico hosted a press conference today at the Golden Boy Headquarters in Los Angeles, Calif. ahead of the 12-round defense of his WBO Junior Middleweight World Title against African warrior Patrick Allotey (40-3, 30 KOs). He was joined by co-main event fighters Ryan "Kingry" Garcia (18-0, 15 KOs) and Avery "A-Plus" Sparrow (10-1, 3 KOs) who will battle in a 10-round lighweight fight. The event will take place on Saturday, Sept. 14 at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, Calif. and will be streamed live on DAZN. (photos by Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oscar and Erik need to do some damn exercises to get rid of their moon faces.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Oscar and Erik need to do some damn exercises to get rid of their moon faces.
      That’s called being filthy rich they don’t give a fuuuuuuucccck what ya think.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        That’s called being filthy rich they don’t give a fuuuuuuucccck what ya think.
        They are reading this right now and care about what I think and because of that tomorrow morning they are both heading to the gym together first thing to get rid of their pie faces.

Comment

So Sparrow has wins against Lundy at 130 and Wonder Boy Lopez at 126. He's the naturally smaller fighter it seems and not one with alot of power. I haven't seen him fight but hopefully he can test KingRy. I would have preferred to see him fight Duno who seems more of a lightweight and a pretty strong one with some pop.

Comment

Ryan Garcia hangs with Usher, yeah this boy is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Ryan Garcia hangs with Usher, yeah this boy is gay.
              and might have herpes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                and might have herpes.
                Like Usher would say 'YEAH!'

Comment

Is it me or does it look like Erik Morales is sporting a black eye?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
                    Is it me or does it look like Erik Morales is sporting a black eye?
                    Pacquiao did that to him some years ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X