Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takam: With Joe DeGuardia, We Can Reach My Full Potential

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Takam: With Joe DeGuardia, We Can Reach My Full Potential

Carlos Takam is ready to resume his career-even if in a direction few expected. The 38-year old heavyweight contender signed a promotional contract with Star Boxing Inc., the New York-based company revealed on Tuesday. "I am excited about signing Carlos Takam," Joe DeGuardia, founder and CEO of Star Boxing told BoxingScene.com. "He has tremendous untapped upside, especially with proper preparation. He was always a good athlete and now that he is training in Las Vegas with a quality trainer and getting good sparring he keeps improving."
    [Click Here To Read More]

I must say I thought Takam was finished after the Chisora KO. Fair play to him. I hope he puts in a good show vs Usyk

Comment

Joe DeGuardia May as well sign

May as well sign Gerry Cooney, Arnie Shavers and Lou Saverese hell they still can punch.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        May as well sign Gerry Cooney, Arnie Shavers and Lou Saverese hell they still can punch.
        Hahaha! This made me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
          I must say I thought Takam was finished after the Chisora KO. Fair play to him. I hope he puts in a good show vs Usyk
          He's not getting Usyk after this bone headed ass move. I don't get fighters doing stupid **** like this.

Comment

... "Whether it’s versus Usyk or in a different direction, it will come against a fully-prepared heavyweight..."

... the guy is ducking Usyk, right?...

Comment

prob not going to see him with Usyk now

Comment

You’re 38. If you haven’t hit your full potential yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                  He's not getting Usyk after this bone headed ass move. I don't get fighters doing stupid **** like this.
                  He might be after a Chisora rematch.

Comment

Curious to hear what Takam says in 6 months.

Comment

Working...
                    X