Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Heather Hardy, Amanda Serrano - Face To Face in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Heather Hardy, Amanda Serrano - Face To Face in NYC

Serrano, Hardy Press Conference Photos Gallery - Tickets for the WBC World Lightweight title final eliminator clash between American sensation Devin Haney and Russian dangerman Zaur Abdellaev on Friday September 13 at the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York, live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports in the UK. (photos by Ed Mulholland).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Serrano should be fighting Katie Taylor, WTF are matchroom and DAZN doing? Didn’t she sign a three fights deal with matchroom?

Comment

They look the part but can they fight?

Comment

Hardy looki g thick 😍

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Serrano should be fighting Katie Taylor, WTF are matchroom and DAZN doing? Didn’t she sign a three fights deal with matchroom?
          Apparently DiBella signed the deal without her knowledge, with the purses already negotiated to the deal, Taylor as the 3rd fight. Serrano then said she wanted more money, Hearn said but you've already signed a contract, Serrano said she aint signed or seen any contract.

Supposedly its all worked out now, this is the 2nd fight, Taylor should be next.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Apparently DiBella signed the deal without her knowledge, with the purses already negotiated to the deal, Taylor as the 3rd fight. Serrano then said she wanted more money, Hearn said but you've already signed a contract, Serrano said she aint signed or seen any contract.

Supposedly its all worked out now, this is the 2nd fight, Taylor should be next.

Brilliant, thanks for shedding some like on this. I was thinking why sign with matchroom if she was going to be fighting different targets when Taylor is there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Brilliant, thanks for shedding some like on this. I was thinking why sign with matchroom if she was going to be fighting different targets when Taylor is there.
              I suspect Taylor will be on this Usyk Chicago card next, rematching McCaskill for her 140 titles. If Taylor is moving up permanently Hearn needs to go pick up Chantelle Cameron, give her a push at 135, needs to stop ignoring her, she could be better than all this lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                I suspect Taylor will be on this Usyk Chicago card next, rematching McCaskill for her 140 titles. If Taylor is moving up permanently Hearn needs to go pick up Chantelle Cameron, give her a push at 135, needs to stop ignoring her, she could be better than all this lot.
                I definitely see Taylor moving up soon. Was hoping her and Serrano would dance before that happens. But you never know in boxing.

Comment

They should fight naked....and then do it in Mma rules naked too

Comment

Heather looks lovely me she could be in ****, then again so does Amanda.

Comment

Working...
                    X