Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vergil Ortiz Breaks Down, Bombs Away Antonio Orozco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vergil Ortiz Breaks Down, Bombs Away Antonio Orozco

Vergil Ortiz, Antonio Orozco Fight Photos Gallery - Knockout artist Vergil Ortiz Jr. (14-0, 14 KOs) defeated Antonio "Relentless" Orozco (28-2, 17 KOs) in the sixth round of their 12-round fight for the WBA Gold Welterweight Title. The event took place on Saturday, Aug. 10 at The Theatre at Grand Prairie in Texas and was streamed live on DAZN. Ortiz stopped Orozco at 2:16 of the aforementioned round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ortiz showed poise i'm almost positive he hurt his right hand in the early rounds he shook it after throwing a punch and in between rounds his dad asked him how it was but he still kept throwing with bad intentions and didn't even acknowledge it after the fight he's being moved along at a good pace and by 2020 should fight for a title. Would like to see him vs Jamal James that would be a good match up or Jose Benavidez Luis Collazo Lipinets or some other former champ.

Comment

He will be the face of boxing imo
      He’s articulate , smart , intelligent and seems to have the goods
      Remember this kid is 21 years old and look where he’s at
      I hope he doesn’t get sidetracked

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
        Ortiz showed poise i'm almost positive he hurt his right hand in the early rounds he shook it after throwing a punch and in between rounds his dad asked him how it was but he still kept throwing with bad intentions and didn't even acknowledge it after the fight he's being moved along at a good pace and by 2020 should fight for a title. Would like to see him vs Jamal James that would be a good match up or Jose Benavidez Luis Collazo Lipinets or some other former champ.
        Not sure how much Collazo has left but any of the others would be a good test.

Heck a fight with Danny Garcia some time in the future would be special.

Nice to see a real talent minus the big mouth.
        Last edited by slimPickings; 08-11-2019, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X