Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davies, Ward, Burton, Yigit, McKenna Enter MTK Tournaments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Davies, Ward, Burton, Yigit, McKenna Enter MTK Tournaments

Former British champion Hosea Burton, unbeaten WBO European champion and WBO no. 12 Steven Ward, and former WBC International champion Serge Michel will all be part of the line-up, with even more huge names set to be announced. The winner of each tournament will land a two-year, five-fight deal that guarantees six-figure purses for every fight along with global exposure.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking like a decent national level tournament. I know everyone sold my mfer Ohara down the river, but I'm still rooting on him making some money & getting somewhere in this sport so I got at least one rooting interest.

Comment

Ward definitely lost to Conroy. Hope Hosea wins and stops all the whining.

Comment

MTK have had some shocking judging in favour of certain fighters on their cards. Two worst offenders in these tourneys are Ward and Ohara.

Comment

Nice little thing that MTK is doing, I'm looking forward to this. They are putting better **** on ESPN+ than Arum is

Comment

Working...
          X