Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: I Know Story Sounds Ridiculous, But That's The Truth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton: I Know Story Sounds Ridiculous, But That's The Truth

Carl Frampton is embarrassed, but he's not lying. That's the message Frampton delivered to ESPN's Mark Kriegel during their sit-down interview available on the cable network's website. Northern Ireland's Frampton realizes that the unusual story of how he suffered a broken hand Monday in Philadelphia sounds "ridiculous," but it's exactly what happened to him in the lobby of his hotel.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It sounds ridiculous but it’s the same thing that happened to Dillian. First a concrete block fell on his gloves so he needed a different pair, then as he yawned, traces of PED that were on the concrete block splashed up into his yawning mouth.

Comment

I believe it, his opponent wasn't a hard challenge so why back out

Comment

He did the same thing couple of years back his oppoent slipped in the shower and they had to cancel the last show and after that he left Barry and Shane

Comment

The Bathtubs of Dead

The bathtubs accident was one of the best, but this accident of Carl Frampton is in another level. I feel this is the set up of Shakur vs Frampton for the vacant World Champion Belt WBO featherweight division.
          Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 08-10-2019, 01:24 PM. Reason: corrections

Comment

"Million to one shot doc, million to one.."

Comment

Ok then Carl

Comment

Sounds as ridiculous as zab judahs bathtub glass door excuse when he was supposed to fight Shane mosley.

Comment

In hindsight, knowing what we know now about what Shane Mosley was doing then and the fact that PED testing in boxing was abysmal around that time, I believe Zab pulled that excuse because he believed/knew that Mosley was juicing, but there was no way to prove it. Just a thought.

Comment

Didn't he post a picture of his hand swollen twice its size? Why would anybody doubt him?

Comment

Working...
                    X