Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Warns: I'm Not Too Far Away From The Big Boys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Warns: I'm Not Too Far Away From The Big Boys

DANIEL DUBOIS is promising 'another devastating performance' when he takes to the ring at London's Royal Albert Hall on Friday September 27 with the vacant Commonwealth heavyweight title on the line. Tickets went on sale today (Fri Aug 9) for the clash between Dubois and unbeaten Ebenezer Tetteh, subject to the Ghanaian winning a warm-up this weekend with WBO world flyweight champion Nicola Adams also featuring on the bill, live on BT Sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keep training hard. When the time comes, defend your straps for as long as it takes.

Comment

I was impressed by Dubois in his last fight. He could go all the way. We have to see how he takes a punch and if he could handle a slick boxer like Fury, but he looks the best of the new contenders.

Comment

I thought he was in talks to face Joyce?

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          I was impressed by Dubois in his last fight. He could go all the way. We have to see how he takes a punch and if he could handle a slick boxer like Fury, but he looks the best of the new contenders.
          He showed quite the chin against Lartey and Gorman, he seems very brave going forward and confident to boot. That jab is devastating, if he works off of that he could destroy everyone at the top. He's bound to lose one or two at least but the guy has it all I believe. Just a well balanced and schooled fighter.

Comment

The heavyweight division is bristling with new life and excitement. It's good to see after the horribly boring Klitschko era.

Comment

Too slow, too robotic. But good enough to fool the uk public for another few years before getting exposed like AJ.

Comment

DDD vs Wilder next please

Comment

He's on the right track but he doesn't need to get a big head he has to keep developing his skills and hitting the weights to get stronger before getting in with the top guys but once he does that he'll be hard to stop

Comment

And glassjoey are you crazy deontay.you want that kid killed.the kid not no where near ready his next test should be takam

Comment

Working...
                    X