No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Hits The Brazilian Market This Weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DAZN Hits The Brazilian Market This Weekend

The sixth edition of "Boxing For You" will be the first boxing event in Latin America to be aired by the streaming company. The "Boxing For You VI", being staged by the biggest promotional company in Brazil, will be the first fighting event broadcasted from Latin America by DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

But Motorcity Cobra told us all that DAZN is failing.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
      But Motorcity Cobra told us all that DAZN is failing.
      According to him, US subscriptions and US viewers are the only ones that count.

The money is in the US. The rest of the world is irrelevant.

Comment

Having spent some time in Brasil, particularly in Rio and states further north, I always said it is a boxing hotbed waiting to get discovered. With favela after favela, that country should be putting out some very good boxers. I suspect their amateur program isn’t the best and the country hasn’t bothered to put the right resources into that program. You would think they would want to to attempt to curb their unbelievably high violent crime/murder rate. Hopefully this is the beginning of a domino effect

Comment

Beta Cuck Cobra will cut his wrist after reading this

Comment

But Motor City Hobra said DAZN is going bankrupt doe

Comment

I'm always down to watch some cards that I normally wouldn't get access to of other countries' prospects. I enjoy those Italian cards on DAZN.

Comment

Has somebody told MCC? He will need to make another alt which claims to be a Brazilian Boxing fan who is upset with DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  According to him, US subscriptions and US viewers are the only ones that count.

The money is in the US. The rest of the world is irrelevant.
                  I remember him saying that. What a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    Having spent some time in Brasil, particularly in Rio and states further north, I always said it is a boxing hotbed waiting to get discovered. With favela after favela, that country should be putting out some very good boxers. I suspect their amateur program isn’t the best and the country hasn’t bothered to put the right resources into that program. You would think they would want to to attempt to curb their unbelievably high violent crime/murder rate. Hopefully this is the beginning of a domino effect
                    It is a combination of a poor amateur program, lack of government and public support and general lack of funds. Futebol is the only really mainstream sport too that people care for.

Comment

Working...
                    X