Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: My Problems Are In The Past, I Want World Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: My Problems Are In The Past, I Want World Title Shot

Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Csar Chvez Jr. has closed the strong stage of his preparation and he's reportedly in optimal conditions to get into the ring in search of achieving that victory that puts him back on the road to contend for a world championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He said for the 30th time...

Comment

Chavez Jr's highest career moment is when he crushed Andy Lee in his prime. His eyes were red and he looked focused like an angry bull. Carefully places punches with power set them up nice and rarely got hit. I've seen greatness in Jr. before, hopefully him and his dad connect in the brain during this camp.

Comment

It's crazy because Chavez Jr didn't deserve a title shot before of during his problems so why should he get one now?

Comment

I’m convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
            Chavez Jr's highest career moment is when he crushed Andy Lee in his prime. His eyes were red and he looked focused like an angry bull. Carefully places punches with power set them up nice and rarely got hit. I've seen greatness in Jr. before, hopefully him and his dad connect in the brain during this camp.
            You should be banned from this site for using the word greatness and Chavez Jr in the same sentence! WOW!

Comment

A washed up has-been. He should have thrown more right hands leads like his papa

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                You should be banned from this site for using the word greatness and Chavez Jr in the same sentence! WOW!
                lol go back and watch that fight homie that was his best performance. I aint no fan of his he was trash ever since that fight, if he links brains with his Dad could change him.

Comment

Chavez jr is a perfect example of why you can’t mix partying with boxing

Comment

Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. is a fan of Pacman's discipline, hardwork and courage while Junior is a fan of Oscar's sniffing party!
                    Last edited by Letmaku; 08-06-2019, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X