Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I'm Concerned With Loma Bout, I Don't Trust British Board

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: I'm Concerned With Loma Bout, I Don't Trust British Board

Top Rank's CEO, Bob Arum, admits he's concerned after the recent drug testing blowup in the aftermath of last month's heavyweight bout between top contenders Dillian Whyte and Oscar Rivas. On July 17, Whyte was advised that an 'A' sample collected during a June drug test had an adverse finding.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whyte case is another example of why 'let the commission do their job' isn't the best approach with testing

Comment

We’re going to be hearing a lot of this.

Comment

Why is Bumchenko fighting over there again? Even Jorge Linares brought Luke Campbell to the forum in ghetto Inglewood. The reason must be that Alexander Pedvetkin is fighting another PED cheat, Hughie Fury.

It makes sense, one of these guys will surely get popped by UKAD but the BBBofC will let the the violator violate his opponent, insurance for SKY PPV.

Comment

This old fart will say anything to discredit the Brits

Comment

Classic Arum

Lol, there is literally almost no testing in the US (Baby Miller got busted cause Matchroom demands VADA testing not cause the commission wanted it)

In the Uk there is much more testing and he is concerned lol

Comment

When is this senile old bastard retiring?

Comment

Originally posted by DDDDDDD View Post
                Lol, there is literally almost no testing in the US (Baby Miller got busted cause Matchroom demands VADA testing not cause the commission wanted it)

In the Uk there is much more testing and he is concerned lol
                Exactly. These Americans chatting shit need to think before opening their fat mouth. Is it better to fight in a country where Whyte got caught (UK) or one where he would not have (US)?

Comment

I agree. Bob Arum is right here. It just goes to show the extent of Matchroom Boxing's power and influence in all of Great Britain and in the U.K.

Their boxing cards generates a lot of money and revenue for that country. In addition, UKAD and the BBBoC protocols would give me pause for concern too.

While, I am not calling the BBBoC corrupt. However, it does need reforming and an overhaul of its current system.

Comment

Loma should KO him to be sure

Comment

Working...
                    X