Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julius Indongo Returns With Knockout of Jones in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julius Indongo Returns With Knockout of Jones in Two Rounds

Former world junior welterweight titleholder Julius Indongo stopped Caritavius Jones in round two Saturday night at the Bobby Miller Center in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. With the win, Indongo improves to 23-2, 12 knockouts. The 36-year-old Indongo, who is from Windhoek, Namibia, was fighting for the first time his knockout loss to unbeaten Regis Prograis on Mar. 9 of last year. Prior to the loss to Prograis in August of 2017, Indongo was knocked out in round three by Terence Crawford, who would become the undisputed junior welterweight champion with the win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was hoping the Donger would retire. I feel like he's made more money then he ever expected to make in boxing & dude is 36. I guess there is some more paydays out there for him, but idk that I dig his chances vs Josh, Ortiz & Regis.

Also how in the muthaf#ck is a ex-champion getting sanctioned to fight a 4-1 guy who's never fought in a fight past 4 rounds in a 10 round fight. Alabama Boxing Commission is a bs ass commission.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I was hoping the Donger would retire. I feel like he's made more money then he ever expected to make in boxing & dude is 36. I guess there is some more paydays out there for him, but idk that I dig his chances vs Josh, Ortiz & Regis.

Also how in the muthaf#ck is a ex-champion getting sanctioned to fight a 4-1 guy who's never fought in a fight past 4 rounds in a 10 round fight. Alabama Boxing Commission is a bs ass commission.
      He'll probably get fed to Jose Ramirez within a year for one last decent payday

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

He's probably being robbed blind by his promoters and management, I feel like that happens a lot with African and Asian fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by mdrosnock View Post
          He's probably being robbed blind by his promoters and management, I feel like that happens a lot with African and Asian fighters.
          True. That wouldn't shock me at all sadly.

Comment

Working...
          X