Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Suffers Hand Injury In Training, Off ESPN+ Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Suffers Hand Injury In Training, Off ESPN+ Show

In his quest to return to the title stage, Carl Frampton caught a break-just not the type that leads to anything positive. The former two-division titlist suffered an untimely hand injury on Monday, a source from within the boxer's camp has informed BoxingScene.com. The severity of the injury is still to be determined, but is enough to force him out of Saturday's ESPN+ headliner in Philadelphia, Pa.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Welp, a dog **** show now goes to utter horse ****. Won't even bother peaking at this one, full attention to Ortiz/Orozco

Comment

Carl is ready to get fed to Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Carl is ready to get fed to Stevenson.
        Nope, Bob said he doesn't want to do that to Frampton as Stevenson would be too much for him.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Nope, Bob said he doesn't want to do that to Frampton as Stevenson would be too much for him.
          Makes sense. Frampton would get carved up just like Valdez. Once Stevenson moves to 130 Berchelt will try to avoid him as well. I wonder if Stevenson and Herring would fight each other.

Comment

Makes sense. Frampton would get carved up just like Valdez. Once Stevenson moves to 130 Berchelt will try to avoid him as well. I wonder if Stevenson and Herring would fight each other.
            We can ask him, so would you fight Stevenson Cashtro ?

Comment

Berchelt is going to beat Herring to a pulp. What makes you think that Herring would be too much for him? Stevenson could get it as well.

Comment

Comment

Disappointing..Was looking forward to watching this card on my bday. Hopefully they still go on with the card though.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Bad luck story

Comment

Working...
                    X