Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois, Nicola Adams Twinbill Set For 9/27 At Royal Albert Hall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dubois, Nicola Adams Twinbill Set For 9/27 At Royal Albert Hall

Daniel Dubois plans to celebrate his latest win the same as all the others-with an immediate return to the ring. Less than a month removed from a career-best 5th round knockout of Nathan Gorman just three weeks ago, the unbeaten rising heavyweight already has his next assignment in queue. The 21-year old Londoner will headline a September 27 show at Royal Albert Hall-which hosted the first fight of his already brilliant 2019 ring campaign-facing his second straight unbeaten heavyweight in Ghana's Ebenezer Tetteh.
    [Click Here To Read More]

**** fight, standard Frank Warren match making. Him and Dubois going to be banging on about the Gorman win for the next two years when he fights someone decent again

Comment

why is DuBois ducking joe joyce again ?

Comment

Dubois is still young, no need to hurry. He is not nearly 34 like Joyce. Joyce must gain big fights, Dubois has the right to build his career slowly.

Comment

How many bum ass Ghanaian's are they going to drag out here for Dubois? First The Howler Monkey now Ebenezer *******?

Comment

The only African who Dubois should be fighting is Jefe Ajagba.

Comment

Dubois is 21 and he's only had 12 fights... Compare the other top heavyweights at this period of their career. None of them were fighting top level guys at this stage of their career

Comment

Dubois is keeping active and I'm fine with his opponent for now. Nicola Adams' pro career has been nothing short of a joke and I thought she was rubbish in her last fight. I think her skills are overrated and she has all the power of an infant.

Comment

Good he's staying active, never heard of the opponent, anyone watched him before?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Dubois is still young, no need to hurry. He is not nearly 34 like Joyce. Joyce must gain big fights, Dubois has the right to build his career slowly.
                    He fought Gorman in his 12th fight. I'd say he's in a fine position. He's already coming back! I'm feeling real positive about Dubois I'd say his carrer moving along just great. He Looks like the goods to me. Seems like a mature fighter for any age let alone 21.
                    He'd probably beat Kownaski. He sure looked awesome against Lartee and Gorman. Not sure why there is so much hate on this site. I think this kid can develop into a star. Probably surpass Joyce.

Comment

Working...
                    X