Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Otto Wallin, Parzeczewski-Mendy, Bouttier Passes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Otto Wallin, Parzeczewski-Mendy, Bouttier Passes

Former EBU middleweight champion and world title challenger Jean Claude Bouttier has passed away at the age of 74 reports lEquipe. Bouttier was probably the best in what was a great era for French boxing and challenged the great Carlos Monzon in 1972 and again 1973 but lost both fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I watched both Monzon vs Bouttier fights live with my dad. Seems like yesterday.

Comment

Swedish heavyweight Otto Wallin left Sweden on August 2 for New York and reported yesterday (Aug 3) that while there were ongoing intense negotiations no contracts had been signed for the fight against Tyson Fury.
      Crossing my fingers here that Gypsy-Bum Tyson Fury steps up to the challenge of Otto Wallin. Anthony Joshua ducked Otto when Big-Baby failed a PED test, Hearn/Matchroom knew Otto was too dangerous so they went with who they perceived to be a much weaker substitute in Andy Ruiz, well in hindsight I would of still chose Andy Ruiz to be honest -- Otto would of put A.J to sleep and hurt him real bad.

Tyson Fury, you are getting it!

Comment

Working...
      X