Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kownacki Beats Arreola in Record Breaking Fire-Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kownacki Beats Arreola in Record Breaking Fire-Fight

Kownacki, Arreola Fight Photos Gallery - Unbeaten Polish star and Brooklyn native Adam Kownacki (20-0, 15 KOs) earned a unanimous decision over Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola (38-6-1, 33 KOs) in an all-action brawl in front of his hometown fans that headlined FOX PBC Fight Night main event and on FOX Deportes Saturday night from Barclays Center in Brooklyn. (photos by Stephanie Trapp & Nabeel Ahmad).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very entertaining fight. The whole card was good.

The Poles came out in droves to support their fighter

Comment

The pictures show how Arreola adjusted. He got hit flush early, but figured it out. Kowanacki shot his wad, never changed his strategy, and was lucky that Arriola is more than 5 years past his use by date

Comment

Not only did I admire the moxie Arreola showed, I very much respected that he took off his hat and put it over his heart when the American anthem played and I’m glad PBC does t do what hbo used to do and play the Mexican anthem to honor “heritage”

Comment

Kownacki looked incredibly pedestrian. Easy Pickens for a top heavyweight.

Comment

Despite breaking the all-time punch stat records it was an okay fight. I agree with much of the sentiment that Kownacki looks pretty beatable. Someone mentioned that a younger areola would have finished him I agree in that regard. Chris had more power when he was in his prime he was stronger and had more pop on his punches. And had more muscle on his body. Adam will be an exciting fighter against lower competition most top 10 guys will beat him. Adam koKownacki is a fun top 15 top 20 top guy. Even someone a lower top 10 guy like kubrat pulev would do a job on him.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Kownacki, Arreola Fight Photos Gallery - Unbeaten Polish star and Brooklyn native Adam Kownacki (20-0, 15 KOs) earned a unanimous decision over Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola (38-6-1, 33 KOs) in an all-action brawl in front of his hometown fans that headlined FOX PBC Fight Night main event and on FOX Deportes Saturday night from Barclays Center in Brooklyn. (photos by Stephanie Trapp & Nabeel Ahmad).
              [Click Here To Read More]

how did those two fat ****s throw 2200 punches ?

was there any VADA testing for that fight ?

Comment

Kownacki vs Joyce headliner, Arreola vs Breazeale as co-main at Barclays in December

Comment

We were fortunite to have an entertaining card. I have always thought good matchups in shows are better than just showcasing stars.

Comment

Thank you again PBC.

Comment

Working...
                    X