Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adam Kownacki: Hopfully I Get My World Title Shot Next Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adam Kownacki: Hopfully I Get My World Title Shot Next Year

Adam Kownacki (20-0, 15 KOs) earned a unanimous decision over Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola (38-6-1, 33 KOs) in an all-action brawl in front of his hometown fans that headlined FOX PBC Fight Night main event and on FOX Deportes Saturday night from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Obviously will get a wbc shot soon as he’s a pbc fighter

Comment

It would be interesting to see how many countless right hand Wilder bombs he could endure as he has zero D. But as seen top stamina somehow In the division volume wise output

Comment

Arreola showed Kowanacki can be boxed. Chris came out eating right hands, made a little adjustment and didn't have any more problems with it. Adam should get a shot, but he's not the hammer he was made out to be. Joyce, Harvic, Pulev, Dubois, Akjagbe all look better.

Comment

I worry about Kownacki:

1. He defended Miller when you can’t really defend injected peds
          2. Miller described him as the White Jarrell Miller. PEDs?
          3. He just through a world record amount of punches and is quite fat. PEDs?
          4. He getting splattered by wilder

Comment

Not sure he’s ready for that title shot
            Arreola could hit him at will , very poor defence

Comment

Hopfully? Does that mean after a few beers?

Comment

Let's hope for your sake, Adam, that you dont get a title shot next. Wilder ktfo and Ruiz and even AJ beat you down

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Not sure he’s ready for that title shot
                  Arreola could hit him at will , very poor defence
                  The issue is who does he fight next? Does he have to beat one of the young, undefeated guys or is there someone that he can be matched up with as a title eliminator. I like the kid and he has his obvious flaws but he is good for boxing. Excite the fans. That is the name of the game!

Comment

Kownacki is a human punching bag with the defense of a statue half buried in cement. He should retire now before he gets badly hurt. He is a KTKO waiting to happen. Having a zero at the end of his record doesnt tell the story of his dreaded defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X