Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omotoso Admits Shock at Finishing Off Curtis Stevens So Quickly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Omotoso Admits Shock at Finishing Off Curtis Stevens So Quickly

Junior middleweight contender Wale Omotoso (28-4, 22 KOs) picked up one of the biggest wins of his career on Saturday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Omotoso dropped Curtis Stevens (30-7, 22 KOs) three times, before the contest was waved off in the third round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You can’t drop that much weight that late in your career and it not affect you. You dehydrate that much and you lose the cushion in your brain

Comment

curtis stevens has always been a C level fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        curtis stevens has always been a C level fighter...
        I was about to say the same thing. Above average power and not much else

Comment

Well they picked the wrong "opponent".
          When your name is Omotoso you either win decisively or be the victim of controversial decisions.

Comment

I think it was a big mistake for Stevens to fight a guy who could punch and had only lost to very good boxers.

The match up made a good fight but if I was guiding Stevenson I would look for a welterweight moving up with no punch and a pretty record.

Comment

Working...
            X