Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kownacki-Arreola - CompuBox Record Breaking Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kownacki-Arreola - CompuBox Record Breaking Punch Stats

Rock-em sock-em robots came to life, as Adam Kownacki and Chris Arreola combined to land a CompuBox heavyweight record 667 punches and combined to throw a CompuBox heavyweight record 2172 punches.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Those scores were totally off once again
    They did get it right though as to who won the fight
    Great performance by both

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Those scores were totally off once again
      They did get it right though as to who won the fight
      Great performance by both
      How were they off you could only give really Arreola 2 clear rnds ..and beyond that ? Not so much. Competitve doesn't mean you give rnds to the other guy he has to win them. Clearly if you watch the fight again you cant give Arreola but 3 and that's being generous.

Comment

Punch stats were off, so whats new. Arreola won what, 3 rounds I'm guessing?

Comment

Expected more from Kownaski, Arreola fought his ass off.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            How were they off you could only give really Arreola 2 clear rnds ..and beyond that ? Not so much. Competitve doesn't mean you give rnds to the other guy he has to win them. Clearly if you watch the fight again you cant give Arreola but 3 and that's being generous.
            I saw it closer
            Kownacki really looked depleted
            Imo , Arreola was landing some harder shots on the inside
            I thought he was coming on pretty damn well until he hurt his hand
            Without doubt Kownacki won the fight , not disagreeing that

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              I saw it closer
              Kownacki really looked depleted
              Imo , Arreola was landing some harder shots on the inside
              I thought he was coming on pretty damn well until he hurt his hand
              Without doubt Kownacki won the fight , not disagreeing that
              Theres no way it was close if were counting punches landed and aggressive behavior where Kownacki backed him up most the time and actually buckled his knees more then 3 times. It doesn't matter where he hurt his hand that's not scoring criteria he lost the rounds easily ,and his own trainer pleaded with him after round 5 to turn it up now.

This fight was never going to be won by Arreola unless he got a stoppage after the 5th round . Arreola should've jabbed long first and moved off the jab being the actual better boxer with exp. and lighter weight ,but he wasn't told to do that instead they stayed in the pocket way to early and got worn down so ?

At least he didn't wave to be hit flush like Breazeale vs Wilder when his camp was focused on the right hand and put up a defensive effort .lol
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-03-2019, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Shut up clown.

You don't even know how to use a speedbag and you think you can judge a fight lol

Sit your delusional ass down.

Comment

it was a lot closer than the scores said. i was thinking about the 10th this could end up being a draw, really easily.

Comment

Not impressive, two extremely light punching fat heavyweights that get blown away by Wilder.

If you land that many punches as a HW, and the fight goes 12, you don't have HW power plain and simple

Comment

Working...
                    X