Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adam Kownacki vs. Chris Arreola - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adam Kownacki vs. Chris Arreola - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Kownacki, Arreola Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Unbeaten Polish star Adam Kownacki and former title challenger Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola went face to face at Thursday's final press conference, two days before they meet in a heavyweight showdown headlining FOX PBC Fight Night this Saturday live on FOX and FOX Deportes from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Its like im watching in slow mo!

Comment

I'm waiting for a decision but I got it 8-4 Adam.
      But much props to Chris.
      What a great fight!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        I'm waiting for a decision but I got it 8-4 Adam.
        But much props to Chris.
        What a great fight!
        I was there , the only hits I took was a few uncle Al Trannys there trying to entice me. Guys got the whole network on lock trying to compete with Vegas with a special touch of the unexpected. .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          I was there , the only hits I took was a few uncle Al Trannys there trying to entice me. Guys got the whole network on lock trying to compete with Vegas with a special touch of the unexpected. .
          😆🤣 Damn! You better be careful with all them tranny's. Wouldn't want you to catch a charge for beating one of them fool's down!

Comment

���� Damn! You better be careful with all them tranny's. Wouldn't want you to catch a charge for beating one of them fool's down!
            Well I am really good looking and attract all sorts so ???It comes with the territory ( no pun intended )

Guys like this j.razor and [MENTION=31380] Brettcappe who look like ****tards go to his private room at the arena and just bend over with a paper bag over there head ( no pun intended } and take it in the arse just for kicks .
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-03-2019, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Well I am really good looking and attract all sorts so ???It comes with the territory ( no pun intended )

Guys like this j.razor and [MENTION=31380] Brettcappe who look like ****tards go to his private room at the arena and just bend over with a paper bag over there head ( no pun intended } and take it in the arse just for kicks .
              😂😂😂 That's a little too much info for a boxing site man!!

Comment

������ That's a little too much info for a boxing site man!!
                Well it was just a hunch ,I saw two trannys talking to two idiots and followed them in what was a dark corridor ,they made these two dopey looking fugs put a bag over their heads and palnted them in some weird old fashion voting booth and hoisted them over and went to town , I soon lost interest but I did recall one of them saying call me beyonce and something about being a law student which both claim and even the other said make me a PRAG. ?

Comment

Well it was just a hunch ,I saw two trannys talking to two idiots and followed them in what was a dark corridor ,they made these two dopey looking fugs put a bag over their heads and palnted them in some weird old fashion voting booth and hoisted them over and went to town , I soon lost interest but I did recall one of them saying call me beyonce and something about being a law student which both claim and even the other said make me a PRAG. ?
                  WTF!!! Damn! That's definitely too much info! I'm gonna go puke all the beer I've been drinking and pass out!
                  Have a good night man! ✌️

Comment

You 50 years old lying on the internet AND you posted yourself on the net hitting a punching bag looking like a foolish ugly ass robot

Comment

Working...
                    X