Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kownacki: Jarrell Miller's A Good Guy; He Just Made A Mistake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kownacki: Jarrell Miller's A Good Guy; He Just Made A Mistake

NEW YORK Adam Kownacki knows Jarrell Miller isn't exactly a popular figure in boxing these days. Three months after Miller's performance-enhancing drug ordeal cost him a shot at Anthony Joshua, the brash Brooklyn heavyweight understandably continues to take criticism. Kownacki respects fans' frustration with what Miller did, but the unbeaten heavyweight contender remains supportive of his close friend and frequent sparring partner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm sure they're all good guys.

doesn't make a difference.

Comment

That "good guy" could have seriously hurt somebody in the ring because he chose to use an illegal advantage.

Comment

He better be glad big baby took the bullet for him because he should have gotten caught to same fatties with the same punch rate hmmmmm sounds suspect buddy

Comment

Solidarity between men who one day will need a circus tent for dress.

Comment

I think PEDs should be allowed out of camp. How else can these monsters recover from the beatings they take? Fighters dehydrating by 14lb before a fight is possibly more dangerous than fighting a cheater but nobody ever calls out trainers for letting their fighters do that .

Having said that, Miller didn’t make a mistake. He made multiple calculated decisions to cheat using the most potent peds he could.

Also my conspiracy theory is that Miller juiced deliberately to get caught, avoid AJ, preserve his O and leave AJ with only difficult US debut fights on the table

Comment

Good guy or not dude a drug cheat and shouldn’t be allowed to box for the few years at least.... Hope the commissions blackball him out the sport since wba gave him that $h1tty suspension

Comment

They said that about Jeffrey Dahmer when he ate his neighbor.

Comment

Miller is a scumbag, but I give props to Kownacki for staying loyal and not being two-faced.

Comment

Kinda hard to make a case for a guy like that being a good person. Popping for 3 times, for 3 different PEDs is one hell of a mistake lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X