Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Andrade? If No GGG, This is The Fight To Make

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Andrade? If No GGG, This is The Fight To Make

By Michael Rosenthal - Sometimes things work out reasonably well in boxing in spite of the chaos. This might be one of those instances. Canelo Alvarez really should settle his rivalry with Gennadiy Golovkin by facing him a third time. After two controversial decisions a draw and a close nod for Alvarez Triple-G deserves...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stopped reading after “if no ggg” lmao

Comment

Actually I agree with this writer. Andrade deserves a shot but hopefully he does not turn it in to a borefest. This fight will test Andrade's chin. He may have a few Boo Boo's after this one. I know that was corny!

Comment

not very impressed with andrade. would be an easy win for canelo. rather see ggg rematch or callum smith.

Comment

Andrade has fans unfriendly style, but I doubt anybody at 160 beats him easily.

Comment

Canelo vs Andrade (WBC, WBA & WBO titles)

GGG vs Sergiy Derevyanchenko for the IBF title

The winners fight for the undisputed mw crown

Comment

No doubds, Alvarez beats Andrade by UD. But it would be interesting fight.

Comment

Andrade has been calling for the fight and neither Canelo or GGG mention his name. What's that tell you?

Originally posted by Mirus View Post

Comment

Andrade & BJS both beat Canelo easy but Canelo wont fight them.

Originally posted by Mirus View Post

Comment

Andrade beats Canelo and for that reason Canelo will not take the fight

Comment

Working...
                    X