Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marcus Browne, Jean Pascal - Continue Heat at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Marcus Browne, Jean Pascal - Continue Heat at Weigh-In

Marcus Browne, Jean Pascal Weights Photos Gallery Brooklyn - Unbeaten Polish star Adam Kownacki and former title challenger Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola went face to face at Thursday's final press conference, two days before they meet in a heavyweight showdown headlining FOX PBC Fight Night this Saturday live on FOX and FOX Deportes from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a bad match up for Jean at this stage of his career. Marcus is bigger, younger and stronger, i think he will stop Pascal inside 9 round. Maybe a third retirement for the Canadian?

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
      This is a bad match up for Jean at this stage of his career. Marcus is bigger, younger and stronger, i think he will stop Pascal inside 9 round. Maybe a third retirement for the Canadian?
      Agreed, Browne has some serious skills and will be too much for the veteran at this stage.

Comment

I hope Browne take it person

Send him back to Canada! Or wherever he migrated from but the only thing he coming for in this country is another A whipping!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
          Agreed, Browne has some serious skills and will be too much for the veteran at this stage.
          Gotta agree with you.
          Browne impressed me when he beat Badou Jack . I thought Badou would win but he ended up getting his face split.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            Gotta agree with you.
            Browne impressed me when he beat Badou Jack . I thought Badou would win but he ended up getting his face split.
            Browne outboxed him soundly with his southpaw skills - the face split was from a head clash though, not a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
              Browne outboxed him soundly with his southpaw skills - the face split was from a head clash though, not a punch.
              The cut was from A headbutt .
              But lets not act like Browne didn't target it as he should have .

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                The cut was from A headbutt .
                But lets not act like Browne didn't target it as he should have .
                Yeah he did target it. It just sounded like you were implying he bust his head open with a punch.

Comment

Pascal seems in a hell of a mood... His fight vs Bivol rejuvenated him big time... I doubt Browne would last 12 against Bivol, so that is that... Pascal is of course on the down slope of his career but I believe he will pull the upset against that very unlikable women molester...

Comment

Working...
                  X