Comments Thread For: Martin Bakole Gets Matchroom Debut TKO In Liverpool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin Bakole Gets Matchroom Debut TKO In Liverpool

[Click Here To Read More]

Bakole might bounce back from the Hunter loss and become a very interesting contender in the HW division

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Bakole might bounce back from the Hunter loss and become a very interesting contender in the HW division
      I think so, power looks real, it's very easy too, really good combination puncher for a big HW. Perea was supposed to be a very durable dude and he was the first guy to legitimately crack Wach's chin. Want to see him against Leapai or Dawejko before the end of October, then a big fight to start 2020

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        I think so, power looks real, it's very easy too, really good combination puncher for a big HW. Perea was supposed to be a very durable dude and he was the first guy to legitimately crack Wach's chin. Want to see him against Leapai or Dawejko before the end of October, then a big fight to start 2020
        Perea went 8 with Kownacki and drew with Dawejko. A first round KO from Bakole was impressive here.

Comment

Bakole has bags of talent and healthy power. I don't know why he underperformed vs Hunter but that wasn't the real MB. I'd say he has better skills than Dubois and hopefully he can prove it consistently from now on with no more silly slip ups. He's definitely one to keep an eye on.

Comment

I like Bakole, I think he's a good HW. Looking forward to seeing him kick start again now.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
              Bakole has bags of talent and healthy power. I don't know why he underperformed vs Hunter but that wasn't the real MB. I'd say he has better skills than Dubois and hopefully he can prove it consistently from now on with no more silly slip ups. He's definitely one to keep an eye on.
              Wasn’t he injured in that fight? With the benefit of hindsight, taking Hunter on in your 14th fight is pretty ambitious too. I couldn’t see Dubois or Joyce etc having an easy night with Hunter within their next few fights.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
                Wasn’t he injured in that fight? With the benefit of hindsight, taking Hunter on in your 14th fight is pretty ambitious too. I couldn’t see Dubois or Joyce etc having an easy night with Hunter within their next few fights.
                I really hope it was an injury and not a case of him sleeping or being too high on his abilities and believing he just has to turn up. Bakole is surely an all round better fighter than Joyce or Dubois.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
                  He claimed to have hurt his shoulder & wanted to quit but his corner wouldn’t let him & sent him back out. I think he has a new team behind him since then. I will watch the fight later. Hunter won the fight but Bakole didn’t want to be in there anymore. He never had surgery or anything so it may have been the fact he hit Hunter with his best punches & couldn’t get him out of there. He may have got discouraged & his corner knew it. Got a lot of talent but i am skeptical. I have this strange feeling he is another David Price. I could be wrong but i’m not sure he actually had a serious injury. I never heard anything after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X