Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marcus Browne, Jean Pascal - Gets Very Heated at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Marcus Browne, Jean Pascal - Gets Very Heated at Presser

Marcus Browne, Jean Pascal Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Unbeaten Polish star Adam Kownacki and former title challenger Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola went face to face at Thursday's final press conference, two days before they meet in a heavyweight showdown headlining FOX PBC Fight Night this Saturday live on FOX and FOX Deportes from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Although unlikely, I'm hoping Pascal brutally beats this woman-beater.

Comment

Comment

Browne’s holding two belts like he’s a unified champ. He only won an interim version of Bivol’s belt when he beat Jack.

Comment

Browne was wrong for putting his hand on Pascal. He was giving Pascal the little boy rub on the head ? Pascal didnt like it, and had every right to shove Browne at the throat.

Comment

Really

Originally posted by Input1914 View Post
            Although unlikely, I'm hoping Pascal brutally beats this woman-beater.
            Pascal about to get beat like Browne does all his women, I’m just saying!

Comment

Pas -the 50- cal Pascal!!!!!!

Comment

Two fughin losers fighting
                Hopefully they can knock each other out at same time
                Next

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  Pascal about to get beat like Browne does all his women, I’m just saying!
                  I hope this is one time you're okay with being wrong. Talk about Karma for Browne.

Comment

Working...
                  X