Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marcus Browne, Jean Pascal - Show Off Moves at Workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Marcus Browne, Jean Pascal - Show Off Moves at Workout

Marcus Browne, Jean Pascal Workouts Photos Gallery - Undefeated Polish star and Brooklyn native Adam Kownacki and former heavyweight title challenger Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola showed off their skills at world famous Gleason's Gym on Wednesday as they near their main event showdown that headlines FOX PBC Fight Night this Saturday from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING. (photos by Stephanie Trapp).
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight is a flaming bag of dog crap

Comment

pascal?

Comment

Met jean pascal during and then after Danny KO’ed Salka. Man this guy was the coolest dude ever. Real gentleman/ savage. Love him. Hope he gets this one. And I’m a New Yorker. Rooting all the way for the Canadian gladiator.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
          I like how you added flaming to it. I hope it's decent but Browne should crush him. Pascal's best days are long gone!

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
            Met jean pascal during and then after Danny KO’ed Salka. Man this guy was the coolest dude ever. Real gentleman/ savage. Love him. Hope he gets this one. And I’m a New Yorker. Rooting all the way for the Canadian gladiator.
            Sometimes nice guys finish last and this is probably one of those occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post

hahaha As cagey as Pascal is he's getting put to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                Sometimes nice guys finish last and this is probably one of those occasions.
                Yea but he’s a damn monster or a man. True gladiator. Dude will willingly fight them all. I love this heart. He’s passed it. But I think he can handle himself with Browne. Browne is a hell of a fighter but his style fits this guy. A lot of up and down and throwing it all. That’s pascal we know.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
                  Yea but he’s a damn monster or a man. True gladiator. Dude will willingly fight them all. I love this heart. He’s passed it. But I think he can handle himself with Browne. Browne is a hell of a fighter but his style fits this guy. A lot of up and down and throwing it all. That’s pascal we know.
                  Hope so. I will be there rooting for a great fight. I don't have a favorite but when Browne is on, he is tough!

Comment

Browne better get a lucky shot in because he ain't doin nothing to Pass the 50 Cal Pascal

Comment

Working...
                    X