Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao is The Boss, Gave Mayweather a Good Scare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao is The Boss, Gave Mayweather a Good Scare

Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach, who works with WBA welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, is still crossing his fingers that Floyd Mayweather will come out of retirement for a high stakes rematch between the two.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes, he did Roach. Yes he did.

Roach also said Pac came in the fight with an injured torn rotator cuff and that everyone in boxing knows nothing was concluded that night.

Here's Roach talking about the fight before and now.

ARTICLE 1

Roach said: And there are big fights out there for him (Pacquiao). Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

Link: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/izen...against_a.html

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

ARTICLE 2

https://www.boxingscene.com/roach-wa...le-kid--135222

Boxing Scene: Is it realistic, or just something you’re hoping for?

Roach: I believe it’s realistic. I do. A lot of people thought Manny won that fight. A lot of people thought Floyd (had advantages), but they wouldn’t let Manny do anything with his shoulder. Why? I don’t know. But the thing is I would like to get that fight one more time. Manny did the best he could for four rounds, but then the shoulder blew out and it was over. I was very disappointed in that fight and I would love to get that one back one more time.

Oh, and Roach also said Pac will beat Floyd easy in a rematch. What now?

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2019, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Yes, he did Roach. Yes he did.

Roach also said Pac came in the fight with an injured torn rotator cuff and that everyone in boxing knows nothing was concluded that night.

Here's Roach talking about the fight before and now.

ARTICLE 1

Link: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/izen...against_a.html

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

ARTICLE 2

Boxing Scene: Is it realistic, or just something you’re hoping for?

Roach: I believe it’s realistic. I do. A lot of people thought Manny won that fight. A lot of people thought Floyd (had advantages), but they wouldn’t let Manny do anything with his shoulder. Why? I don’t know. But the thing is I would like to get that fight one more time. Manny did the best he could for four rounds, but then the shoulder blew out and it was over. I was very disappointed in that fight and I would love to get that one back one more time.

Oh, and Roach also said Pac will beat Floyd easy in a rematch. What now?

Sorry, but Manny looked like he was waiting for a bus too often in that fight. Very indecisive. As for advantages with the judges, I remember Floyd's dad emploring him to ratchet up by stating "they favor him, they favor him" I also remember seeing Pacman"s fans back home wincing as he was hit again and again. Truth is I don't think Floyd is afraid of anyone, just smart enough to know his time is past. Seen quite a few fighters over many decades who hung on too long and paid the price.

Comment

The internet is undefeated. Freddie Roach knows the truth. I know he’s angling for that Mayweather payday again considering Pacquiao doesn’t bring in that type of money, so I’m not mad at him for that.

07703-B18-C7-DD-4643-A29-B-75-FDA3-FCC66-E
        9-A347-E5-E-E958-404-F-A809-BE8-EAE6302-D9
        BA5-DD7-A9-C5-DF-4853-A61-C-2-B08-A9-C1-F8-C6
        DC7217-C2-E419-4-C83-A449-AE678763-FFD7

But Pacquiao is a sore loser and one of the biggest liars in the sport. He said he never went to a doctor for his rotator cuff and he lies about why he loses and gets knocked out. KTFO 3 times and lost 7 times and he had an excuse for each one. Get over it Manny Floyd beat you and the man who nearly killed you in front of your family. No1 is going to give a dàmn about this 20yrs from now anyway lol
        Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 07-31-2019, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thebrownbear View Post
          Sorry, but Manny looked like he was waiting for a bus too often in that fight. Very indecisive. As for advantages with the judges, I remember Floyd's dad emploring him to ratchet up by stating "they favor him, they favor him" I also remember seeing Pacman"s fans back home wincing as he was hit again and again. Truth is I don't think Floyd is afraid of anyone, just smart enough to know his time is past. Seen quite a few fighters over many decades who hung on too long and paid the price.
          What do you expect he had a torn rotator cuff, and was working on half his normal self..

So that ain't really a bad look especially when majority of the world saw Pac winning even with that circumstances.

Even with a busted right shoulder. Pac only had one effective arm, without his right hooks and stiff jabs that have any pop that night..

Still Majority of the world saw Pac winning. Including Mosely, Holyfield.. Even countries like Spain, Australia, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil etc..

You have to think what Pac will do with 2 healthy arms.. Scary thought..

A lot of countries saw Pac winning.. and that's with just one healthy arm.

The whole Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia and

People around the world reactions to the fight.

fabian riquetti
          The only place where Manny could've lost, was in *LAS VEGAS* the most corrupt city in the US , Manny schooled Floyd to the curve and show how he is *THE ULTIMATE BOXING MAESTRO*

Vladimir Wu
          The World knows Pacquiao gave Froyd IV Fraudweather a boxing lesson.

Joann Arellano
          how the hell did Floyd win this fight lol he didn't do nothing

Julie Thao
          only in the eyes and ears of the wannabe limelight life style of Froidroid the IV King Juicer and Lad Vegas where The fraud claimed as the winner. Around the world, Pacquiao won period.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-31-2019, 12:06 AM.

Comment

We can't deny that Pac still fights elite welterweights whilst Floyd does exhibition fights w/ tomato cans

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
              We can't deny that Pac still fights elite welterweights whilst Floyd does exhibition fights w/ tomato cans
              Sure. That's the "luxury" Mayweather has gained for the career he has had (past-tense).

At least one of those tomato cans Pacquiao was asking to fight, and I'm sure he'd still take a McGregor fight. Would be stupid not to.

Comment

Yeah, regurgitate the ole' famous shoulder EXCUSE,... OR maybe we can validate the loss, and go with the "dream" he had a month before the fight that informed him he would "lose".....The Pac-man LOST via a 12rd unanimus decision. What new EXCUSE could he possibly muster up against a 42yr old thats sure to embarrass him again?!? Pac sure is lucky he didnt get the young version of Floyd in 2009, because if he did?!? Pacs BOTH shoulders wouldve been disconnected from throwing punches at the air, coupled with an earlier premonition notifying Pac he should have gone with the "drawing blood" EXCUSE.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  The internet is undefeated. Freddie Roach knows the truth. I know he’s angling for that Mayweather payday again considering Pacquiao doesn’t bring in that type of money, so I’m not mad at him for that.

07703-B18-C7-DD-4643-A29-B-75-FDA3-FCC66-E
                  9-A347-E5-E-E958-404-F-A809-BE8-EAE6302-D9
                  BA5-DD7-A9-C5-DF-4853-A61-C-2-B08-A9-C1-F8-C6
                  DC7217-C2-E419-4-C83-A449-AE678763-FFD7

But Pacquiao is a sore loser and one of the biggest liars in the sport. He said he never went to a doctor for his rotator cuff and he lies about why he loses and gets knocked out. KTFO 3 times and lost 7 times and he had an excuse for each one. Get over it Manny Floyd beat you and the man who nearly killed you in front of your family. No1 is going to give a dàmn about this 20yrs from now anyway lol
                  Well damn.

Please post this once in every thread that Spoon spams! lol

This is just Roach Ether. Better than raid!
                  Last edited by travestyny; 07-31-2019, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                    That’s because Pacquio is not relevant enough to do it. But we know for sure he’s tried it especially if Floyd has done it. He tries to do everything floyd does. I remember he even tried to fight in the Olympics lol

4-DAC9374-4-D43-4358-B79-B-D9-BA0-D1-F734-C

Comment

Working...
                    X