Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: Josh Taylor Would Knock Jose Ramirez The F*** Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis: Josh Taylor Would Knock Jose Ramirez The F*** Out!

WBA junior welterweight champion Regis Prograis was ringside on Saturday night at the College Park Center in Arlington, Texas, and he watched Jose Ramirez score a sixth round knockout of Maurice Hooker to unify the WBC, WBO world titles at 140-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Maybe. All I know for sure is its now a 3 man division for the moment with Prograis vs Taylor helping getting it down to a 2 man division with Ramirez.

Comment

Rougarou doing his job &being confident when asked a question but he needs to stop all that talk, focus on only Josh Taylor. I'm a fan of his but I believe Ramirez is the top fighter at 140. Both men come to fight that would be FOTY candidate

Comment

Rougarou and the Tartan Tornado are the best at 140 hands down.

Comment

The 'Tart-Tomato' gets squashed by Jose Ramirez and Regis Pro. No way this bum Josh Taylor gets passed both, its like winning a parley at + 1000 on each side.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
            Rougarou and the Tartan Tornado are the best at 140 hands down.
            Ramirez closed the perception gap, seeing how Hooker beat Flanagan in the UK as good as Rougarou did at home. Ramirez went to Hooker on top of that. If Rougarou goes to the Hydro, or if Josh goes to the Bayou the odds shift considerably.
            Last edited by Corelone; 07-30-2019, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Bruvas being bruvas. This is why no one likes us. Jose The Migo would beat these two bums. Bet your house on that

Comment

Broner is now the gatekeeper at 140.

Comment

Maybe give him a boxing lesson. He wouldnt knock him out.

Comment

Hooker was occasionally on the ropes, making it easy for Ramirez to connect. Had he tied up on Ramirez it would force a break and back to the center of the ring where Hooker was having success using that jab to keep Ramirez at a distance. I'm curious to see what Prograis is going to do to neutralize the power and speed of Ramirez. Blocking punches with your face is not the way to go about winning the fight

Comment

Working...
                    X