Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: B*tch-Ass Thurman Said I'm Not AB; We See That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: B*tch-Ass Thurman Said I'm Not AB; We See That!

BALTIMORE Adrien Broner obviously took offense to Keith Thurman's comments about him before Thurman lost to Manny Pacquiao. Thurman repeatedly reminded reporters and fans "I'm not AB" in reference to Broner, who lost a lopsided decision in Pacquiao's previous 12-round fight January 19 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Well aware of Thurman's comments, Broner criticized Thurman late Saturday night, following Gervonta Davis' second-round stoppage of Ricardo Nunez at Royal Farms Arena in Davis' hometown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The promotion for this fight should be fun.

Comment

Thurman beats Broner in a lopsided decision.

Comment

Looks like they have already putting this fight into action. A bit more hype and we should have this fight by the end of the year.

Comment

Broner did a lot worse even though he wasn’t dropped lost 10 rounds buzzed twice. Thurman won 4 rounds threw double broners output tried at least AB so afraid to gas out or get hit shell all the time

Comment

In every single loss AB had, he just didn’t let his hands go enough. He altered his own career by not being busy enough over the course of his fights. He showed he had sufficient power in the welterweight division when he dropped Porter. But he didn’t let his hands go enough against Mikey Garcia or Shawn Porter or Maidana or Manny or Jesse Vargas. Can you imagine if this guy was undefeated what kind of money he would be making with his love/hate relationship with the fans. That’s the difference with him, other fighters, and Floyd. Floyd was very defensive, but he let his hands go just enough throughout fights to win those decisions.

Comment

I like this fight. if and when it happens, i would buy the PPV

Comment

Broner's got a point, he didn't get hurt or knocked down by Pac like Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by sargo View Post
                  The promotion for this fight should be fun.
                  Until the bell rings and Broner does nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                    Broner's got a point, he didn't get hurt or knocked down by Pac like Thurman
                    But he was completely outclassed. Thurman at least made it close. Broner was even trying to claim he won. Thurman beats Broner easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X