No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: RBF Plan To File Lawsuit Over Maxim Dadashev's Death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: RBF Plan To File Lawsuit Over Maxim Dadashev's Death

According to the ******n Boxing Federation, they plan to a lawsuit with respect to the tragic death of junior welterweight Maxim Dadashev, who last week passed away from injuries that he suffered in an IBF world title eliminator against Subriel Matias. He took a lot of punishment, with his trainer finally stopping the fight at the end of the eleventh round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who didn't see this coming? They have a case if they can nail it down. I don't know about the records, but his treatment after the fight was unacceptable. Nobody called for a doctor to back Buddy's decision or when he stood up unsteady, and they walked him after he showed obvious distress inside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      Who didn't see this coming? They have a case if they can nail it down. I don't know about the records, but his treatment after the fight was unacceptable. Nobody called for a doctor to back Buddy's decision or when he stood up unsteady, and they walked him after he showed obvious distress inside the ring.
      I hear what you're saying - that was handled piss-poor for sure. I think it was just a matter of time though. The guy had a subdural hematoma that was caused by what happened in the ring. Without being rushed to emergency surgery right after the fight, he was up against it pretty hard.
      That said, I hope they can get something for his widow. Poor lady has suffered terribly.

Comment

Hope Max’s widow can get something, boxers are the most disrespected athletes in the world!

Comment

Egis Klimas is a con man scumbag, robbing his stable of Eastern European fighters blind. He should be banned from Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
            Egis Klimas is a con man scumbag, robbing his stable of Eastern European fighters blind. He should be banned from Boxing.
            Can you go more into detail, how does he rob his stable?

Comment

Any kind of proof or GTFO.

Comment

The widow must be compensated stop the blame time.:smiley***

Comment

"We have already involved lawyers, who are preparing documents. There are two factors for the submission of the lawsuit: the first is the suspicion, that the authenticity of Maxim’s medical documents were not checked, and that he suffered from prior health problems."

“The second factor is there were violations in providing emergency medical services to the boxer inside and outside the ring, that also could lead to this outcome.”

Yep. I agree with the second one. It took way too long to get him on a stretcher and rush him to the hospital. Kovalev and Tim Bradley said that too

Comment

Why wouldn't you back up your words with anything specific or con you are.

Comment

Working...
                    X