Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Suffers Injury, Withdraws From Miguel Cruz Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Suffers Injury, Withdraws From Miguel Cruz Bout

Two-time former welterweight world champion Andre Berto suffered an injury during sparring on Saturday that resulted in a torn bicep muscle and is forced to withdraw from his bout against Miguel Cruz that was scheduled for this Saturday as part of FOX PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Somebody needs to change the title to Pound 4 pound #1 king Andre Berto suffers injury

Comment

Somebody please be a friend to Berto and tell him to retire already. What is he still doing in Boxing?!?!

Comment

This card does not belong in Barclay by any stretch of the imagination.

Comment

Nobody cares

Comment

I disagree with this post. Berto actually hurt himself on Celebrity Family Feud where people actually cared to watch him. But they couldn’t have put together the right group of characters for this show. If you want a good laugh, get a cold one and watch this 3 minute clip or the entire episode. James Toney is like the old uncle in the room that seems drunk and high...Amir Khan gets punked and can’t even answer a question that seems right in his wheelhouse about being dumped by a woman....Andre Berto is as dumb as a door knob (twice)....Danny Garcia is dressed like a pimp with this velvet suit jacket on...Tarver laughs for no reason at all sometimes...Clarissa still looks ugly with makeup on and seems to have trouble walking with heels on. Andre Ward and Josesito Lopez, the normal ones, both seem embarrassed to be on the show with a bunch of misfits LMAO!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/qkuwbtAw0OY

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Nobody cares
              Yeah, time to hang 'em up.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Yeah, time to hang 'em up.......
                Part of me still wants Berto vs Broner for the AB title, but that's the only fight left with him that interests me

Comment

Time for Berto to give it up.

Comment

Call me sick, but a tournament at 147 with Berto, Alexander, Broner, Khan, Ortiz, Rios, Vargas, Guerrero would be fun.

Make it the next WBSS, winner gets the Ali trophy
                    Last edited by Feint First; 07-29-2019, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X