Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conlan: I Could See a Fight Against Warrington Within 12 Months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conlan: I Could See a Fight Against Warrington Within 12 Months

After Olympic nemesis Vladimir Nikitin bowed out due to injury, Michael "Mick" Conlan found a new opponent for his Belfast homecoming in Diego Alberto Ruiz (21-2, 10 KOs). The veteran from Argentina will look to upset Conlan (11-0, 6 KOs) in front of roughly 10,000 fans Saturday at Falls Park as part of the File an Phobail summer festival.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Conlan's done bugger all. He hasn't even challenged for the EBU title yet & will remain just another Arum meal ticket until he proves himself at at a higher level!....!

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
      Conlan's done bugger all. He hasn't even challenged for the EBU title yet & will remain just another Arum meal ticket until he proves himself at at a higher level!....!
      If i was Warrington i would jump at this a voluntary he is not ready and never will be and easy fight to make even in Ireland, Warrington will stop him in eight

Comment

OK, Conlan hasn't beat anybody special yet, and Warrington had to grapple with the kid for a home town decision. Let it simmer, Warrington was talking about America, there's lots of talent on the west coast. He wouldn't have to go to the A class for his first fight. Don't worry, they got champions here that are mowing down the C class.

Comment

full of crap

A humble person Wat a load of crap he isolates half a community every time he enters the ring to his sectarian republican IRA songs and makes his opinions quite clear given the chance as he has done in the past, he's fought nobody to deserve a title shot and doesn't have the punch power to ix it with the best, a hype job with a nasty sectarian divisive tongue.

Comment

Working...
          X