Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Discusses The Future Plans of Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Discusses The Future Plans of Davis

Floyd Mayweather Video Interview - Gervonta Davis delivered in his hometown, retaining his WBA super-featherweight title with a second-round TKO of Ricardo Nunez on Saturday. (photos by Sean Michael Ham, Amanda Westcott).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't understand why Team Davis is always ducking Farmer?? Ellerbee has also said that they don't wanna fight Farmer.

Team Davis has turned down ever offer from Farmer's promoter without even making a counter offer!!

Comment

I just saw the post fight interview.

Why doesn't Mayweather let Davis speak!?!??!! Davis looks bummed out about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post

have you heard davis try and speak? i know floyd comes off as a mentally challenged person but still you have to go with what is best available

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post

I think its obvious why FMjr doesn't let GD speak, the kid can barely put 8 words together in clear english...it's not a great look for the Baltimore school system

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
            I think its obvious why FMjr doesn't let GD speak, the kid can barely put 8 words together in clear english...it's not a great look for the Baltimore school system

Haha that's too funny!

I get were your coming from but Floyd isn't a good speaker either. But yes, I get what your saying and it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
            X