Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez: I Felt Very Confident in My Skills - Like a Great Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez: I Felt Very Confident in My Skills - Like a Great Fighter

The way he told it-and showed it-Jose Carlos Ramirez had never been more confident heading into a perceived pick-em matchup. A Fight of the Year candidate emerged from Ramirez's super lightweight title unification bout with Maurice Hooker, whom he stopped on his feet inside of six rounds Saturday evening in Arlington, Tx., just outside of Hooker's Dallas hometown. Most in the industry remained torn on picking a winner right up until the opening bell.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ramirez' defense was always worlds above Saucedo and he's a real Jr welter, not an old blown up lightweight, like Flanagan. Ramirez better not sit on his laurels, according to everybody, the other two, Josh and Rougarou, are better than Hooker. Not to mention 140 is full of nightmares.

Comment

The more time he spends in training camp under Robert Garcia the better he will get.

This was a much improved performance over his last fight.

Comment

this was a way better fight then the crap showtime aired

Comment

Working...
        X