No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis Takes Out Ricardo Nunez in Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis Takes Out Ricardo Nunez in Two

Gervonta Davis, Ricardo Nunez Fight Photos Gallery - Gervonta Davis delivered in his hometown, retaining his WBA super-featherweight title with a second-round TKO of Ricardo Nunez on Saturday. (photos by Sean Michael Ham, Amanda Westcott).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope he stays focused. He will be a star.

Comment

Reporter: Floyd, how about a rematch with Manny?
      Floyd: I'm outta here!
      Last edited by BoxingSensei; 07-28-2019, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Nunez was never a serious threat. He got caught clowning, as if he was going impress us with his audacity. Tank is doing what he's supposed to do.

Comment

Tank is a bum and it's only a matter of time until he gets exposed as Broner v2

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
            I hope he stays focused. He will be a star.
            Discipline & hardwork will make Tank the next midget welterweight champion (even at age 40) Pacman.

Comment

At some point soon, that wide stance of Davis will cause him serious problems. There's a reason you seldom see fighters do that.

Comment

When is TD fighting someone who is actually elite? All this boy gets is C level fighters at best...has he fought anyone ranked yet?

Comment

Ricky was smiling at the camera with his head in the air when he got caught. Grinning idiot comes to mind.

Comment

Working...
                  X