Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer Boxes Past Guillaume Frenois To Retain IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer Boxes Past Guillaume Frenois To Retain IBF Title

College Park Center, Arlington - Tevin Farmer (30-4-1, 6 KOs) retained the IBF super featherweight title with a twelve round unanimous decision over Guillaume Frenois (46-1-1, 12 KOs). The scores were 119-108, 116-111, 116-111.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i caught the last 2 rounds, and DAM the crowd was booin farmer! anyone give me a good account of the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
      i caught the last 2 rounds, and DAM the crowd was booin farmer! anyone give me a good account of the fight?
      Farmer completely dominated. The crowd has no reason to be booing. I'm guessing a few french fans came over to show their guy support

Comment

Farmer put on a boxing clinic

Comment

Farmer pulls back on his punches before they even land. Put him in there with a Jap/Mexican that comes forward he will get exposed again.

Comment

I liked his response, the disrespect was unnecessary. Clearly won

Comment

Farmer vs Davis for xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaDog View Post
                Farmer pulls back on his punches before they even land. Put him in there with a Jap/Mexican that comes forward he will get exposed again.
                you mean a Japican?

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainWalrus View Post
                  Farmer vs Davis for xmas.
                  That would be an interesting match. Most will not pick Farmer, but who wouldn't watch?

Comment

Hopefully Farmer fights Davis, JoJo or Herring next

Comment

Working...
                    X