Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa Blows Out Rocky Martinez, Wants Gervonta Davis Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gamboa Blows Out Rocky Martinez, Wants Gervonta Davis Next

BALTIMORE Yuriorkis Gamboa bombarded Rocky Martinez on Saturday night. The former three-division champion from Cuba dropped Martinez twice in the second round and stopped him before those second three minutes ended. Martinez got up from both knockdowns, but referee Bill Clancy didn't like the way Martinez looked and stopped their scheduled 10-round lightweight bout exactly two minutes into the second round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looks like Gamboa is back on that special sauce! It's so obvious...

Comment

Gave him some confidence back, Martinez was never great but it is a decent enough win to get Gamboa a solid fight next.

Comment

Damn. Didn’t watch the whole thing, only clips, but I’m surprised at how well Gamboa did. I mean, I know both men are shot, but the outcome was unexpected for me. I thought it would go longer. Yuri better slow down, “Tank” isn’t a shot fighter. I guess he wants one more decent payday.

Comment

Awesome, Gamboa doesn’t look shot to **** and they’re clearly going to feed him to tank next.

What a joke.

Comment

Wow! Didn"t see this matchup coming! I love al haymon!

Comment

Why is it that only few PBC fighters take drug test and the ones that do wait until a few weeks before the fight to start?

Comment

Gamboa looked fast and sharp Martinez need to retire he's done

Comment

Gamboa has three very solid wins in a row now. He’s right back in position to do something serious at 130.

Comment

Gamboa would beat the sht out of Davis

Comment

Working...
                    X