Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramirez: No One In WBSS Getting What I'll Make For Hooker Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ramirez: No One In WBSS Getting What I'll Make For Hooker Fight

Jose Ramirez endured a lot of criticism when he didn't participate in the World Boxing Super Series' 140-pound tournament. Fans lambasted Ramirez for not embracing boxing's best competition in his division, most notably Regis Prograis. Ramirez reminded those that condemned him that the decision has more than worked out for him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Congratulations mother****er. Make sure you fight the winner if(big if) you win tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      Congratulations mother****er. Make sure you fight the winner if(big if) you win tonight.
      Agreed... Taylor or Prograis beat both of these guys IMO

Comment

Overpaying again. From what I remember the winners of those tournaments win 5 million for the finals alone.

Comment

God I hope this coward gets throttled and beaten all night against Hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Agreed... Taylor or Prograis beat both of these guys IMO
            Taylor isn't setting the world on fire considering he had all the advantages a home town can give. We see how big the hometown edge can be with the Whyte scandal. Taylor is winning in the Hydro, but not spectacular, hardly convincing. Prograis is my pick any where neutral, by exceptionally brutal KO if they take it to the Bayou.

Comment

A duck is a duck right? That's what everyone says. He clearly ducked the tourney. I'm glad hes finally fighting someone. May the best man win!

Comment

With the tournament you would have to end up fighting the best. You pretty much have no choice. Not participating is a good way out.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  Taylor isn't setting the world on fire considering he had all the advantages a home town can give. We see how big the hometown edge can be with the Whyte scandal. Taylor is winning in the Hydro, but not spectacular, hardly convincing. Prograis is my pick any where neutral, by exceptionally brutal KO if they take it to the Bayou.
                  Completely outclassing Ryan Martin then making him quit wasn't convincing enough? Silly judges scoring aside - on my card vs Postol he was down at halfway and needed to dig deep, take the 2nd half of the fight and score a KD - which he did. The boy has done alright considering the learning curve he's been on in the last 4 or 5 fights. You've been reading 1 Hour Tantrum's comments too much.

Comment

Wow what a damn joke.. $4+ million going to Top Rank..

I wonder how much that dummy Hearn paid for Lomachenko..

This guy is one awful promoter.. DAZN is a joke for even empowering the dummy with their budget, he waste their money on fights that don’t move the needle.. NO ONE is clamoring for this Ramirez vs Hooker fight.. everyone views the Prograis vs Taylor fight as the more compelling matchup of the two best fighters in the division.

Meanwhile, DAZN is obstructing GBP at every turn and attempting to be meddlesome in Canelo’s business.

Comment

Working...
                    X