Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hooker: Ramirez Will Expose Himself; I'll Knock Him Out Late

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hooker: Ramirez Will Expose Himself; I'll Knock Him Out Late

Maurice Hooker has a feeling Jose Ramirez won't be able to take his power late in their fight Saturday night. The unbeaten WBO junior welterweight champion predicted a knockout in the late rounds Thursday during their final press conference in Dallas. Hooker (26-0-3, 17 KOs), a Dallas native, and Ramirez (24-0, 16 KOs), of Avenal, California, will fight for Hooker's title and Ramirez's WBC championship in a 12-round, 140-pound title unification fight that'll headline DAZN's stream from College Park Center in Arlington, Texas (7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Laughed when I saw the title of this post and normally this is what happens when your around “hookers,” I should know...LMAO!!!

“Hooker: Ramirez Will Expose Himself;.....”

Comment

Ramirez, will beat Hooker easily, despite of his presumptuous power....Cholo Saucedo had him though wasn't smart enough to finish him....

Comment

Originally posted by valjrz View Post
        Ramirez, will beat Hooker easily, despite of his presumptuous power....Cholo Saucedo had him though wasn't smart enough to finish him....
        Saucedo has absolutely zero defense. He ate leather like it was prime rib. No comparison to Ramirez. Maurice will definitely have a harder time finding him.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
          Laughed when I saw the title of this post and normally this is what happens when your around “hookers,” I should know...LMAO!!!

“Hooker: Ramirez Will Expose Himself;.....”
          Ha! Good one.

Comment

This looks like a good matchup. I was lucky enough to see both fight live and it's tough picking a winner. Ramirez has a hell of a chin and that may be the difference.

Comment

Hooker waiting for Ramirez to punch himself out?? the fight is only 12 rounds he's not Alex he only gets stronger throws more and harder as the fight goes on. If that's his plan it's a very bad one.

Comment

Yes Saucedo had Hooker early but gased, Ramirez will only push harder, Hooker has never experienced a fighter like Ramirez.

Comment

Hooker needs to use that reach and height jab and stay on the outside.

Comment

Working...
                  X