Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa: After This, We're Looking To Face Gervonta Davis Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gamboa: After This, We're Looking To Face Gervonta Davis Next

On Saturday night, Yuriorkis Gamboa will collide with Roman "Rocky" Martinez in a battle of former world champions. In the main event, two-time super featherweight champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis will collide with mandatory challenger Ricardo Nunez - which takes place at the Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOL Davis easy. Gamboa would gas by the 5th if it went that long.

Comment

Be careful Gamboa, Martínez can knock you out....

Comment

I dont see him getting past Martinez.

Comment

I can envision a draw here. I would bet on it if I really knew how shot Martinez is...

Comment

Please dont. We don't need delusional Tank fans hyping up that inevitable highlight reel k.o.

Gamboas been shot for years 50 Cent ruined his career

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
              Please dont. We don't need delusional Tank fans hyping up that inevitable highlight reel k.o.

Gamboas been shot for years 50 Cent ruined his career
              I get a little upset every time I think about that.

Comment

If Martinez comes at least 75% where he was at his peak Gamboa will not get passed him

Gamboa wasted his talent

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  If Martinez comes at least 75% where he was at his peak Gamboa will not get passed him

Gamboa wasted his talent
                  He didnt waste his talent, he just relied on his incredible speed and got old eventually. Went about as far as he could take himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                    He didnt waste his talent, he just relied on his incredible speed and got old eventually. Went about as far as he could take himself.
                    Undisciplined for a while, going up in weight unnecessarily, layoffs, etc. He could had done more with his career when he had momentum and didn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X