Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vijender Singh Calls On Amir Khan To Face Him at Catch-Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vijender Singh Calls On Amir Khan To Face Him at Catch-Weight

India's Olympic star Vijender Singh, fresh from his United States debut under Top Rank, has called for a fight with Amir Khan, who had recently claimed the bigger man was scared to come to the table. Khan had won a silver medal in the Olympic games, while Singh picked up a bronze when he took part in the games.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Singh, only you can save us

Comment

Comment

Comment

A super middleweight calling out a small welterweight? Makes sense right?

Comment

Is this guy any good? I don't think Khan can take another concussion without his IQ going into minus

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Is this guy any good? I don't think Khan can take another concussion without his IQ going into minus
              He needs at least one more KO to reset his score then he can start rebuilding

Comment

Yeah a TKO by a SMW should send him in retirement. Thanks Vijender for helping the boxing world

Comment

“He has done it before [by going to 155-pounds for Canelo Alvarez in 2016]. I can reduce my weight a little and he can increase it and we can agree on a midpoint. He has done it before,” Singh said.
                  Yes that went well for Khan.

Seriously if the money is there - this fight will happen. That's boxing for you

Comment

Singh should fight a champion at his weight first, why the hell is he calling out a welterweight?

Khan should tell him to come down to 147 or **** off.

Comment

Working...
                    X