Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramirez Hopes Dadashev Tragedy Makes Fans More Compassionate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ramirez Hopes Dadashev Tragedy Makes Fans More Compassionate

By Keith Idec - Jose Ramirez didn't know Maxim Dadashev. The unbeaten WBC super lightweight champion only had heard positive things about the late Dadashev from Ramirez's trainer, Robert Garcia, who knew Dadashev from the time he trained at Garcia's gym in Oxnard, California. Ramirez also followed Dadashe...
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s not the fans’ job to be compassionate. We pay money to be entertained and that’s all.

Nobody put a gun to anybody’s head to be fighters in the ring. They chose that life and anybody who step inside the ring knows what’s at stake.

This dude putting boxers on pedestal like they are special. Stfu Ramirez you punch people for a living and they can suffer the same fate at any time too so if he is so concerned for people’s health, stop fighting. Trying to sound all high and mighty and sht, get over yourself.

Fighters fight for themselves and nobody is forcing them.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      It’s not the fans’ job to be compassionate. We pay money to be entertained and that’s all.
      Nobody put a gun to anybody’s head to be fighters in the ring. They chose that life and anybody who step inside the ring knows what’s at stake.
      This dude putting boxers on pedestal like they are special. Stfu Ramirez you punch people for a living and they can suffer the same fate at any time too so if he is so concerned for people’s health, stop fighting. Trying to sound all high and mighty and sht, get over yourself.
      Fighters fight for themselves and nobody is forcing them.
      And here it comes... FIRST COMMENT... yet another boneheaded ignorant excuse for a boxing 'fan'. You mooeee-roonnnnzz are sickening. Not an ounce of empathy for the fighters. Just remember my words when that huge dose of bad karma smacks you in the head full blast. You'll deserve every ounce of it, loser.

Comment

I'm even more of a fan of Jose Ramirez and Tevin Farmer now. They both said things that have needed to be said for ages.

Really sickening when so-called 'fans' bash a boxer who quits on his stool from injury. Or worse yet, keeps fighting and winds up permanently injured, or dies. And it never ends with those ignorant slobs complaining and bashing. If I ran a boxing site, those jurrrrks would be permanently banned after the first comment like that. No excuse for it. None.

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          And here it comes... FIRST COMMENT... yet another boneheaded ignorant excuse for a boxing 'fan'. You mooeee-roonnnnzz are sickening. Not an ounce of empathy for the fighters. Just remember my words when that huge dose of bad karma smacks you in the head full blast. You'll deserve every ounce of it, loser.

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita
          Shut your punkass up btch. Did I say something wrong? Anybody who witnessed that fight feels bad but guess what, it’s part of the game. During times of war, some people are going to die.
          You have so much empathy then stop watching boxing you punk.
          I bet you love watching these guys beat each others’ brains out but when it results in injury or death, you feel sad. Man stfu
          You can always depend on an ignorant fool doubling down on ignorance when challenged on it. You definitely fit the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            I'm even more of a fan of Jose Ramirez and Tevin Farmer now. They both said things that have needed to be said for ages.

Really sickening when so-called 'fans' bash a boxer who quits on his stool from injury. Or worse yet, keeps fighting and winds up permanently injured, or dies. And it never ends with those ignorant slobs complaining and bashing. If I ran a boxing site, those jurrrrks would be permanently banned after the first comment like that. No excuse for it. None.
            Don't mind him. He is a pure loser and you right , these morons must be banned

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

Agreed 100%

Comment

It might help the fans if fistic morons like wilder would stop bragging about wanting a dead boxers body on their resume.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                  It might help the fans if fistic morons like wilder would stop bragging about wanting a dead boxers body on their resume.
                  Couldn't agree more. Wilder and any fighters like him who talk WAY too much... they need to zip it. No excuses for that b.s.

Comment

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                    Agreed 100%
                    Thanx. Good to see we have some solid boxing fans still.

Comment

Working...
                    X