Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Yuriorkis Gamboa, Roman Martinez - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Yuriorkis Gamboa, Roman Martinez - Go Face To Face

Yuriorkis Gamboa, Roman Martinez Final Press Conference Photos - Two-time super featherweight champion and Baltimore native Gervonta "Tank" Davis went face to face with mandatory challenger Ricardo Nnez Thursday at the final press conference before Davis defends his WBA title in his hometown this Saturday from Royal Farms Arena in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crossroads fight at its finest... Prob gonna roll with Martinez on this one.

Comment

Yikes. This has bad vibes all over it. Both should be retired, protecting their health. I hate seeing shyt like this. Guys whose reflexes are shot still boxing.

Comment

I want to see Gamboa lynch tank Davis letem know who's the best at feather

Comment

Wow! Roman looks like fat Voldemort. Cuban isn't this ugly but still looks out of prime too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
            Wow! Roman looks like fat Voldemort. Cuban isn't this ugly but still looks out of prime too.
            Gamboa looks like he's going to quit on the stool again like he did against Castellanos. It's a good thing we won't have Teddy on commentary screaming "LACK OF FUNDAMENTALS!" again.

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
              I want to see Gamboa lynch tank Davis letem know who's the best at feather
              Gamboa is the best at Feather weight (haha) when like 12 years ago.

I

Comment

Can't say anything on this card is really compelling to me. The Gamboa fight might be the most interesting. Jezreel doesn't always make great fights and even though I've seen Miller fight I can't remember much about those contests. Tank facing another subpar opponent that he should blast out quickly. Will probably DVR this card and watch the DAZN fight live.

Comment

Both guys should be retired. Instead they’ll build the winner as credible and feed him to Tank Davis SMH

Comment

Wow, man...don’t even know if this fight should be legal. They may as well have brought JuanMa, as long as they’re pitting washed up fighters against each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X