Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Tested Positive For Two Dianabol Metabolites

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Tested Positive For Two Dianabol Metabolites

Yesterday, July 24, BoxingScene.com reported that an "A" sample taken from Dillian Whyte by United Kingdom Anti-Doping (UKAD) tested positive for one or more banned substances prior to Whyte's July 20 fight in London against Oscar Rivas. BoxingScene has now confirmed that the substances were epimethandienone and hydroxymethandienone, two metabolites of the banned drug Dianabol.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Leave Diana out of this. She suffered enough!

Comment

There we go.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        There we go.......
        And just in case you didn’t understand, and as Andre Ward said, “I pay 10s of thousands of dollars to ensure my supplements are ok...”

Cross Contamination from supplements is the reality...

And

“as part of a supplement rather than the direct ingestion of Dianabol tablets. But the WADA standard for epimethandienone and hydroxymethandienone is qualitative, not quantitative. In order words, any amount of epimethandienone or hydroxymethandienone in an athlete's system is a violation of the WADA code.”

All this means is strict liability no matter what amount, trace levels.

Comment

boxingscene better hope hauser isnt full of shlt

Comment

Let's hope the Sh-it hits the fan... Bye-bye Dillian...

Comment

Welp there it is. I held out some hope wouldve been a recreational drug. Goodbye Whyte. Cost himself big payday turning down AJ fight (wonder if he was mid-cycle) and if this holds, his mando status.

Fact Rivas team wasnt told IMO is even the bigger story

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                boxingscene better hope hauser isnt full of shlt
                Doesn't look like it, does it?

Comment

Vindicated of the hating lil coward Anorak

This clown was trolling me & getting angry that I created a thread reporting this last night & I even said I was sure the truth would come out soon enough but this lil coward literally tried getting ppl to shlt on me by creating a thread about me & blocking me from responding,just because he was angry that his fav fighter got caught with multiple peds.

Anorak
                  Last edited by kushking; 07-25-2019, 12:54 PM.

Comment

PED snatcher

Comment

Working...
                    X