Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GoFundMe Account Created To Benefit Maxim Dadashev's Family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: GoFundMe Account Created To Benefit Maxim Dadashev's Family

A compassionate boxing fan has set up a GoFundMe account to benefit the wife and young son of the late Maxim Dadashev. Russia's Dadashev, 28, died Tuesday from brain damage suffered during a technical-knockout loss to Subriel Matias on Friday night at MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland. Dadashev suffered a subdural hematoma, bleeding on the brain, and underwent emergency surgery for two hours early Saturday morning to relieve severe swelling on his brain.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Think I'm gonna put some money in that.

Comment

Yeah. I'm in.

Comment

Mayweather etc if you are reading this post, would be cool if you could throw some cash at this

Comment

Bob Arum is a multimillionaire many times over - the old bastard needs to publicly announce that he will donate directly to the family.

Comment

The problem with gofundme is they are greedy bastards who keep 10% of all donations and recently they took in roughly $26,000 (their PROFIT) for a single donation just owning a web site and not selling a single thing from their web site. I would understand them keeping like 5 bucks from every donation but 10% of all donations! They are the ones being donated to!

Comment

It would be better if someone sets up a PayPal for donations directly to the family because PayPal WILL NOT skim the money like gofundme does! Gofundme proudly proclaims they are not a "non-profit" organization.

Comment

Organiser is one Alec Matias... Subriels dad maybe or perhaps an uncle I'm guessing. Prayers go out to Subriel too, this kind of tragedy hurts everyone involved.

Comment

That is so sad...

Comment

I've already donated. If you're a real boxing fan and if your able to donate some money then please do!
                    Doesn't matter if you was a fan of Dadashev or not, the boxing community needs to look out for one of our fallen warrior's so please help out if you can.... GOD BLESS!

Comment

Working...
                    X