Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Thurman Is Heavy-Handed, He Hit Me Like Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Thurman Is Heavy-Handed, He Hit Me Like Margarito

LAS VEGAS Keith Thurman came to a post-fight press conference late Saturday night looking like he had been beaten up. The former WBA welterweight champion's face was bruised, marked up and swollen following his grueling fight with Manny Pacquiao. He was knocked down during the first round, bled badly from his nose in the fifth round and withstood a painful body shot in 10th round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No sh@t Margacheato was heavy handed while using plaster in his wraps. Prime Manny still beat the pi55 out of him when Floyd wouldn't dare fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      No sh@t Margacheato was heavy handed while using plaster in his wraps. Prime Manny still beat the pi55 out of him when Floyd wouldn't dare fight him.
      Or they were going to be in position to fight until Mosley knocked out the living **** out of Margarito.

Comment

"Thurman's 192 power shots (anything other than a jab) were the most-landed on Pacquiao in the 43 fights of his that CompuBox has tracked."

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...st-career-loss

A good chin is a gift and a curse! R.I.P. Muhammad Ali. I hope Pacquiao fights Danny or Mikey Garcia, and calls it a day!

Comment

Floyd did duck Margarito and Paul Williams all bigger foes otherwise he would be 48-2 instead he fought like JMM and sharmba Mitchell and came in overweight LOL

Comment

Lesser fighters beat the likes of margarito and the other NONE hall of famers manny defeated. Mayweather is a class above all, including manny. Might be “boring” to some in his latter years, but skill is undeniably top notch.

Comment

Wow, after 2 articles and tons of comments today alone on Mayweather asking people to stop mentioning his name when it comes to Pacquiao, first few comments here jump straight to Mayweather... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by nalamboxing View Post
                Or they were going to be in position to fight until Mosley knocked out the living **** out of Margarito.
                Yup I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  "Thurman's 192 power shots (anything other than a jab) were the most-landed on Pacquiao in the 43 fights of his that CompuBox has tracked."

A good chin is a gift and a curse! R.I.P. Muhammad Ali. I hope Pacquiao fights Danny or Mikey Garcia, and calls it a day!
                  Not all hook shots are power shots!?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post

Thurman didn't land half that many shots on Manny. I don't care what the compubox stats said.

Comment

Working...
                    X