Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Hires Law Firm, Demands Seldin Drug Test Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Hires Law Firm, Demands Seldin Drug Test Results

According to TMZ Sports, Zab Judah has launched his own investigation into his June 7 fight with Cletus Seldin - which left Zab hospitalized with a brain bleed. Judah is demanding to see the drug test results.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Zab shoulda requested pre-fight testing during training camp. Seldom has a history of this. But Judah wasn't the house fighter so he didn't have much say.

Comment

It sad that he has to hire a law firm to even see his drug test results.

I don't see why drug tests are even concealable in the sport. But it is what it is I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Zab shoulda requested pre-fight testing during training camp. Seldom has a history of this. But Judah wasn't the house fighter so he didn't have much say.
        it was probably too expensive for the types of purses they were making fam.

Comment

If he tests dirty the amount of compensation could be extraordinary.

Comment

i hope all works out for my boy zab.

Comment

Looking for fast money. Sorry dude you're just ****ing shot. Accept the fact that it's over.

Comment

Maybe loaded gloves ?

Comment

Don’t make the fight in the first place with a guy with a history or dirty drug tests

Comment

Are they even testing for T on those bs ass pee tests post fight? I'd doubt they are going to find anything, but if he feels something is sketchy I wish him luck in finding it. The one thing besides someone dying at the hands of someone on a banned substance that can change the PED testing culture in boxing is someone getting hurt & finding out someone who hurt them was on something.

Comment

Working...
                    X