Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wanheng Menayothin, Mihai Nistor Ink Pacts With Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wanheng Menayothin, Mihai Nistor Ink Pacts With Golden Boy

Golden Boy is proud to announce the signing of major talent from the smallest and biggest weight divisions in boxing as WBC Minimumweight World Champion Chayaphon Moonsri AKA Wanheng Menayothin (53-0, 18 KOs) and Olympic heavyweight Mihai Nistor have joined the Golden Boy family.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Menayothin is about to take a loss...

Comment

Menayothin and cp freshmart need to unify then move up and fight kyoguchi.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing Nistor as a pro

Comment

Not a moment after Floyd retired, there's already someone who beat his record.

I'm still waiting for someone to surpass the 8 division record.

Comment

Golden boy did this to troll Floyd and his fake record. Anyways, Floyd is known for fixing fights and fighting the weakest champions in each division. This bum fought pacquiao after a hulked up Marquez knocked him out. Btw, This is the same Marquez Floyd pulled up two weight classes to fight and still missed weight. God I love Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
              Not a moment after Floyd retired, there's already someone who beat his record.

I'm still waiting for someone to surpass the 8 division record.
              How many champions did he beat to get his 53-0 undefeated record? Only four.

Floyd Mayweather beat 24 champions to get his 50-0 record. Far more impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                How many champions did he beat to get his 53-0 undefeated record? Only four.

Floyd Mayweather beat 24 champions to get his 50-0 record. Far more impressive.
                No it isn’t. There’s 4 world champions. Charlo beat Hugo centeno for the interim title and then got elevated to world champion. Do you think beating centeno makes charlo a real world champion? This guy is 53 and 0. His record is better than Floyd’s. Meldrick Taylor is a firmer world champ. Beating him has no value. Neither do a lot of Floyd’s wins.

Comment

FYI I’m a solid 200. Floyd is little to me. low weights are relative.

Comment

I bet my man Wangchung ain't getting to 87-0 with GBP to beat JCC's record.

Comment

Working...
                    X