Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant is Very Willing To Face Benavidez-Dirrell Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant is Very Willing To Face Benavidez-Dirrell Winner

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - The FOX PBC Fight Night main event on FOX and FOX Deportes saw IBF Super Middleweight World Champion Caleb "Sweethands" Plant (19-0, 11 KOs) retain his title with a dominant third-round knockout over previously unbeaten Mike Lee (21-1, 11 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Plant vs Benavidez would be interesting. Slick vs hard hitter.

Comment

Would love to see Plant vs Benavidez. I really hope this fight happens, probably at the beginning of next year

Comment

Plant would get stopped. Benedvidez is an animal in there. Plant was about to die from exhaustion from uzhgetix lmao.

Comment

check the rankings BJS is # 1 at 168 and the A side all others dirrell smith plant eubanks jr are pretenders Benavidez is a wannabe

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            check the rankings BJS is # 1 at 168 and the A side all others dirrell smith plant eubanks jr are pretenders Benavidez is a wannabe
            What rankings have BJS anywhere near #1?

Sure he’s #1 traveller at 168. That’s about it.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
              Hes’s 9th with ring and not even top 10 with TBRB.

Comment

Plant vs Benavidez would be a fun fight. Make it happen

Comment

I’m not Mexican American so I don’t have a tribal nationalistic horse in the game....Plant outboxes Benevidez. Too much speed and skill. That might even be an easier fight than i originally thought

Comment

Hopefully PBC doesn't marinate this like Hurd vs Charlo, not that you can complain with the matchups we got instead. PBC is doing well lately in house, it's just still the issue of refusing to make big fights against better fighters from other promotions until they're old and the odds flip that really hurts the sport.

But this would be one of the best matchups PBC has put on. I'm not sure how much longer Benavidez can make 168 healthy though, so if they don't make the fight by end of 2019, it probably won't be a good matchup anymore after that. No one wants to see Plant vs a drained Benavidez in a boring fight. That does nothing good for either of them or PBC.

Comment

Working...
                    X