Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Drinking From The Fountain of Youth in Thurman Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Drinking From The Fountain of Youth in Thurman Win

By Tris Dixon - THERE were many times when we could have seen the last of the phenomenal Filipino Manny Pacquiao. It's incredible he's even still going, and not only because he won his first world title almost two decades ago. Sure, Senator Pacquiao has a country to inspire and political goals to achieve but he has nothin...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Id really hope that Pac will be included in the Pound Per Pound again. Man, who else on the current Top 10 now have the same experience and recognition as Pac had done, before and current?

Comment

Originally posted by djbiancafrost View Post
      Id really hope that Pac will be included in the Pound Per Pound again. Man, who else on the current Top 10 now have the same experience and recognition as Pac had done, before and current?
      Yeah he should be in the list. Pac has been active.

Comment

If not for Bob Arum prematurely selling out Pacquiao in Australia to an unknown, Pac would still be number one p4p.

Comment

Great performance but you could see pacs age in the latter rounds. He’s a ATG so it’s not surprising he can still hang. He should retire after chinning Khan.

Comment

Discipline and passion baby Tris Dixon we need them. Not drugs your talking about without doing research. FYI Pacman had been drug tested the most professionally (24 years) among all active boxers in the world.
            Last edited by Letmaku; 07-22-2019, 05:16 AM.

Comment

I am Pacquiao`s fan. Floyd`s win over Manny looks better and better. Stories how "Pacquiao ages bad" and "Floyd ages well" can be closed now.

Comment

Just drinking or also injecting "from the fountain of youth"?

Comment

Salute to Manny Pacquiao! You just crossed into a realm that very few have entered! I can only think of B-Hop dominating Oscar @ 39, or beating Cloud for the IBF title @ 48, or Big George getting the KO over Moorer @ 45! Manny gave us a great performance this weekend! I think he should roll out on top! I don't think he can beat Spence or Crawford, although after Saturday, I think he just might be able to beat Danny Garcia, but would it be worth it?
                  Last edited by Bronx2245; 07-22-2019, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Props to manny he did his thing, at 40 no less

Never rated Keith that high, he’s good very good at times but nothing extraordinary

Not shocked he fell into Manny’s traps, manny has angles even at this age that is tough to time, his huge ass calves allow him to bounce all night and work those angles

Keith is **** defensively, when he gets hurt he just takes flight with nervousness, he doesn’t seem to have the composure one would need to reset

I wanted to see spence stop Keith but surely that fight won’t happen anytime soon

I hope manny fights again this year, I would love to see him vs Mikey Garcia

In 2020 I hope he fights Spence, would be a good match but I would of course favor spence

Everybody needs to stop whining about bud not being featured on the PBC graphic as a WBO champion alongside the pbc welterweights, of course we wish this was a unified league of a sport where they all made money together consistently and played nice and highlighted each other

But that’s not what it is, this is boxing not Disney, this sport has had major players do different sorts of gamesmanship over the years to one up each other from the business end, or at the very least not try to help or market competitors and their stock and product, lampley used to ignore or rip pbc, arum was calling for a boycott of pbc and calling Haymon a cancer, and pbc on their big ppv show is supposed to create a graph to market one of top rank’s fighters? Even a small graph is still marketing and advertising and adding legitimacy to that person who is not of the pbc umbrella, it’s business at the end of the day

Like I said I would love for all en****** in boxing to have a kumbaya moment and work together and I would love for the sport to simply function like a well ran one, but it doesn’t, these games and business tactics been happening for years, arum has been petty and nasty for over 50 years, if we aren’t gonna call out the elder statesmen in this game, then I don’t wanna hear it about pbc

And lastly that was a pbc show, until I see a TOP RANK SHOW, yes a top rank card, take time out of their fight night to acknowledge a pbc fighter and market them, I don’t wanna hear it

Dillian Whyte, is being overrated

Comment

Working...
                    X